I1-4 Solution Architect
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/12/2017
San Antonio, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONCDO Technologies has an opening for a Solution Architect in San Antonio, Texas.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead team of engineers to architect, build, deploy and sustain DoD Impact Level 4 environments.
- Work with Architect team to deliver DevOps processes and automation and O&S capability. Deliver sustainable environments and provide availability XX.
- Deliver ATO documentation for IL4 environments. Work with IA team to define, document, and implement Security Controls.
- Deliver solutions for security and identity management services. Provide user and application level access management.
- Migrate workloads for a mix of MS and Linux environments.
- Collaborate with AWS for use of AWS native services such as Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon Simple DB/RDS databases, AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM), etc.
- Define and deliver training on specific tools and capabilities used by the customers.
Bachelors in Technical Specialty
8 - 12 years of IT implementation experience
Hands-on experience leading the design, development and deployment of business software at scale
3-5 years of proven experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required
Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organizations
Strong track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing environments
Integration of AWS cloud services with on premise technologies from Microsoft, Red Hat, Tanium, Remedy, etc.
Experience with F5, other web security tools, and ITSM
Experience with DevOps tools
CDO Technologies, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V