IA Engineer Sr
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 5/2/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Title
IA Engineer Sr
The most security-conscious organizations trust Telos Corporation to protect their vital IT assets. The reputation of our company rests on the quality of our solution and the integrity of our people. Explore what you can bring to our solutions in information assurance, secure networks, secure enterprise messaging, and identity management.
Be a part of the Telos culture and see what sets us apart! Telos offers an excellent compensation package with benefits that include generous paid time off, medical, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement, and 401k. Our employees enjoy more than just a great work environment!
The position is for a senior member of the Commercial Cybersecurity and Information Assurance team. This individual will interact with client leadership as well as technical staff across the company. It requires knowledge of security frameworks, vulnerability scanning, web application testing, networking, and cloud computing (AWS).
* Conduct assessments of information systems security requirements, evaluate current security posture and recommend priorities for remediation.
* Support penetration testing of physical and cloud systems and applications.
* Analyzes and defines security requirements for information protection.
* Designs and implements solutions that meet network, system, or application security requirements.
* Define metrics and reporting strategies that effectively communicate security posture to the client.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with the proven ability to present complex, technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences.
* Bachelor s Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience (6 years).
* 5+ years of IT experience.
* 8570.1 Compliant minimum of Security + certification.
* Experience in RMF Assessments with both technical testing experience including the evaluation of STIGs/SRGs/vulnerability scans as well as documentation evaluation and review experience.
* A professional attitude regarding attention to detail and customer service and excellent organizational skills are required.
* Experience working with Xacta IA Manager is preferred, but not required.
* Experience working with ISO, HIPPA and/or other security frameworks is preferred.
* The successful candidate must meet eligibility requirements to access sensitive information, which requires US citizenship.
Telos maintains a drug-free workplace and will conduct drug testing on all applicants who have accepted an offer of employment.
Telos Corporation participates in the E-Verify program. Therefore, any employment with Telos will also be contingent upon confirmation from the Social Security Administration ( SSA ) and/or the Department of Homeland Security ( DHS ) of your authorization to work in the United States.
Telos offers an excellent compensation packages including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs for today and the future.
Telos and its subsidiaries are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging women, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans to apply. Job Type
Shrewsbury, NJ 7702 US (Primary)
Telos offers an excellent compensation packages including salary commensurate with experience and benefits to meet your needs for today and the future. Telos and its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.