This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 12/1/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONSUMMARY: The primary functions of this position include preparing, imaging, indexing and storing documents to be imaged and ensuring that all imaged documents adhere to the Bank's electronic imaging plan. The imaging specialist must follow departmental policies and procedures, training and best practices for use within the image environment and will assist in developing, implementing
and managing department standardization, quality assurance, and utilization of the system.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following.
Other duties and special projects may be assigned.
* Assists with the creation and subsequent upkeep of the department's imaging procedures.
Prepares work for the scanning process. * Process prepared documents through scanner.
* Indexes documents in the image system.
* Scans work accurately while maintaining acceptable productivity.
* Performs quality assurance on scanned documents to insure the integrity of the image
and the index. * Logs records for quality control and reporting purposes.
* Logs errors/corrections for departmental reporting purposes.
* Maintains the control of physical documents.
* Collaborates with the department manager to identify and deploy best practices.
* Provides management with reporting and statistics.
* Maintains and monitors archiving and document retention inventory log.
* Trains additional staff members as needed.
* Follow documented departmental activities regarding compliance with applicable regulations
and laws that relate to imaging and associated workflows. * Maintain confidentiality of information contained in the system.
* Provide support as requested for all types of audit (internal, external, regulatory) engagements
on the imaging process and/or system(s).
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High School diploma or GED equivalent at minimum required with
6-12 months of prior business experience preferred. Some technical skills, ideally experience in imaging
systems, software and hardware also preferred. Knowledge of front-end, back-end, high-speed scanning
equipment and image workflow helpful. Requires great attention to detail, excellent organizational skills
and the ability to work independently.