In Room Dining Server- FT
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 11/17/2017
Omni Hotels & Resorts
2 months ago
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
Food & Beverage
Barton Creek Resort & Spa
Barton Creek Resort & Spa's success is due to its dedicated, intelligent and self-motivated family of associates who work together to maintain the company's trademark high standards. If you would like to be a part of an environment where teamwork is emphasized and individual excellence is encouraged then this is the place for you.
Omni Barton Creek Resort and Spa s associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Barton Creek may be your perfect match.
To maintain the highest standards possible for the guest by insuring quick, efficient, and professional Room Service.
* Complete knowledge of service time, menu and specials
* Prepare, deliver and serve orders using Moments of Service
* Inquire if additional service is needed
* Responsible for each check
* Pick up trays and tables
* Responsible for set-up, delivery and presentation of amenities
* Must consult with supervisor on any food pick up difficulty
* Attend all designated staff meetings and training sessions
* Complete any tasks and side duties assigned by manager
* Responsible for maintenance and cleanliness of room service areas
* Aid guests in locating other areas of the hotel (walk them to the destination if possible)
* Adhere to cash handling standards
* Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure clean uniform and professional personal appearance; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets
* Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions; complete safety training and certifications
* Good communication skills both written and verbal
* Enthusiastic and friendly with a positive attitude
* Must have previous food and beverage experience in fine dining or hotel
* Room Service experience is preferred
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
* Minimum high school diploma.