Indirect Procurement Manager 9/20/2017
Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Ocean Spray Cranberries Inc. is looking for an Indirect Procurement Manager to support our Global Supply Chain Team. The position is located at our Corporate Headquarters in Lakeville, MA.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead the development and execution of MRO and consumables category procurement strategies across the company.
• Understand and track performance of the cooperative’s spend, supply market, costs and tiers of suppliers. Leverage the cooperative’s buying power to optimize costs, access new suppliers, reduce lead times, ensure quality and guarantee supply.
• Provide Procurement and Operations Finance management with cost-effective supply market and sourcing advice and recommendations based on effective utilization of comprehensive spend analytics and active coordination with key business stakeholders throughout the company.
• Manage several concurrent sourcing and contracting projects, ensuring that all customer needs are understood, and projects are structured and resourced accordingly to deliver these requirements.
Develop and manage relationships with suppliers; establish and monitor supplier performance metrics; ensure successful resolution of issues.
• Monitor compliance with contract terms and conditions and applicable company policies, and tracks, measures and reports on key procurement performance metrics to senior-level management.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business-related field
• CPM (Certified Purchasing Manager) preferred
• 5+ years of MRO and/or commodities procurement experience
• Strong background in contract negotiations/contract management
• Capable of developing procurement category strategies
• Continuous Replenishment Program (CRP) and/or Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) experience preferred
• Experience purchasing products in the manufacturing sector
• Ability to balance risk and cost management of sourcing programs
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication and organizational skills