Industrial Field Service Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 11/19/2017
Environmental Tectonics Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONCandidate must be customer service orientated, self-starter that is capable of working with limited supervision with the following qualifications:
• Superior troubleshooting skills in analog/digital electronics
• Must have experience with PLC and industrial PC control systems
• Excellent electrical & mechanical abilities
• Satisfactory completion of AC/DC circuit analysis instruction
• Competent in electrical schematics and P&ID drawings
• Driver’s license with DMV driving record in good standing
• Requires use of electronic test & calibration equipment, soldering, brazing and standard plumbing and hand tools.
• Frequent travel within the United States and occasional international travel.
Candidate must be US citizen or an otherwise lawful US resident
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Benefits
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K / Retirement Plan
- Sick Leave
- Vision Insurance