Industry Product Content Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/12/2017
END DATE 12/14/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONIndustry Product Content Manager
Customer Success & Support | Seattle, Washington
Collaborate with our customers while providing consulting services and technical support to help them leverage their use of our products for maximum impact.
Reporting to the Manager, Real Estate Customer Success on the DocuSign Real Estate team, this position will primarily focus on Digital Transaction Room (DTR) product (but include other DocuSign product solutions), delivering onboarding content to drive successful post-sales consulting contributing to the success of new customers and increase /land product adoption.
* Work closely with DTR product team and DocuSign University (DSU) to deliver updated content
* Leverage weekly/monthly meetings from DTR team to ensure onboarding materials are up to date
* Continuous assessment of all onboarding materials, including pre-, mid-, and post-sales materials
* Identify and communicate priorities from customers for DTR and DSU
* Manage cross functional projects between DTR, DSU and Real Estate Onboarding Success teams
* Identify gaps with current video and written content (e.g. User Guides)
* Own, manage and update materials for on-demand, admin guides, at-a-glance, etc. Work with marketing to identify needs for online and print materials
* Create, define and deliver framework for webinars
* Gather feedback directly from customers on onboarding materials
* Assess, define and deliver onboarding and training activities for top Real Estate (RE) opportunities
* Conduct onsite assessment at customer locations (when applicable)
* Identify customer workflows, onboarding / training resources and account administration / migration needs
* Define and review onboarding plan with customers
* Coordinate ProServ resources if technical guidance is needed for implementation
* Travel onsite to customers to delivering in-person onboarding
* Engage with customers over the phone, web meetings and onsite visits
* Conduct 30, 60 and 90 day follow up with key customer onboarding stakeholders
* Deliver updates and final Customer Insights report after overall customer onboarding have been completed
* Participate with account team with to assist with channel management (manage relationships with customers)
* Track, manage and communicate onboarding content project activities with Manager, Real Estate Customer Success
* Prioritize projects based on impact leveraging prioritization framework (e.g. prioritization matrix)
* Work with DSU to ensure onboarding tools are deployed and managed
* Understand and background with Customer Experience journey, customer touchpoints and critical moments of truth and the impact it has with Net Promoter Score
* Be an end to end expert on features, benefits and application of DocuSign s products with heavy emphasis on DocuSign Transaction Rooms (DTR) that will drive customer adoption
* Build and foster relationships with customers over the phone, email, web meetings, onsite visits, and industry conferences
* Identify key customer drivers and blockers for adoption of DTR
* Ability to travel 10% of the time
* Bachelor s degree in a relevant field
* Customer Experience background (e.g. understanding NPS and how to drive/improve through relationship management, understand key drivers/blockers for customer adoption).
* Customer Support and Account management experience with a software and/or services company.
* Ability to act as an extension to sales teams, influencing the best onboarding tactics to drive time to productivity, deployment and customer buy-in
* Proven technical acumen and the ability to troubleshoot, recommend solution end-to-end with customer
* Capacity to identify, build and foster relationship with key customer contact at different levels (Power User/SME and Sponsor).
* Ability to manage relationships down, across and up (internally and externally)
* Identify and generate actionable insights from customer engagements. Synthesize and prioritize insights. Own actionable insights with internal groups as appropriate
* Demonstrates experience in overcoming objections with varying customer demographics and delivering crucial conversations with customers, driving desired behaviors through relationship management and polished/engaged communications
* Interacting and influencing in a direct and matrixed organization experience
* Real Estate broker/transaction management experience a major plus
Customer Success & Support @ DocuSign
At DocuSign, we measure our success by our customers success. We collaborate with our customers to help them leverage their use of our products for maximum impact. Our global Customer Success and Support team provides consulting services and technical support on-site and over the phone support. We ensure that all our customers are satisfied, and are DocuAdvocates. You are the eyes and ears of our company and provide insightful customer feedback to the rest of the organization so we can improve the user experience and make it one that consistently exceeds expectations.
DocuSign is changing how business gets done by empowering hundreds of thousands of companies and tens of millions of users in most countries around the world to sign, send and manage documents anytime, anywhere, on any device with confidence. DocuSign replaces printing, faxing, scanning and overnighting documents with the easiest, fastest, most trusted way to make every approval and decision digital. Organizations of all sizes and industries are accelerating contracts, approvals and workflows with DocuSign's Digital Transaction Management (DTM) platform and eSignature solution. DocuSign keeps life and business moving forward.
DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.