Inside Account Executive
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 12/9/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONINSIDE ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
Sales - All Openings
At Nuance, we empower people with the ability to seamlessly interact with their connected devices and the digital world around them. We are creating a world where technology thinks and acts the way people do by designing the most human, natural, and intuitive ways of interacting with technology.
Our nimble technology uses analytics and advanced algorithms to transform the inanimate into animate and reduce complicated processes into simple ones.
Join our Imaging team greater document flexibility for more personal productivity. We are passionate about designing and building secure technology that empowers companies to gain control of their document management processes and ensure their proprietary and customer information is protected.
In this role as the Inside Account Executive, the IAE will oversee the activities of team members selling Nuance Digital Imaging products/services through independent dealers. The IAEs are assigned a geographic and named account territory. Each Dealer has a unique set of processes and culture that you will need to become familiar with as you drive the opportunities and relationships. You will also work with a Technical Consultant to help train and support technical Sales activities. You will also partner with Regional Sales Managers on shared accounts.
You will report to a Senior Director of Sales in the Americas inside Nuance. You will also interact with Product Management, Alliance, Sales Operations and various other disciplines inside the Business Unit to follow up on the specific requirements and demands of the business in your region
* Deliver assigned quota targets in the assigned territory for the fiscal year.
* This is an inside sales role and office based position requiring daily reporting to the Sunrise location.
* Act as the escalation point for reported issues and problems from team members or customers, following through to satisfactory resolution.
* Identify emerging markets and product demands for our Partner sales Reps, then translate this information into sales strategies and tactics for your assigned territory.
* Work with team members to devise strategies for underperforming market segments or customers, and evaluate if and how to adjust sales tactics accordingly.
* Recruit as needed to expand their team to support increased sales levels, and bring additional Sales and Professional Services resources to the delivery and customer support process.
* Formulate business cases and solution scenarios, leading to adoption by end users and customers.
* Diligently monitor budgets, sales in progress, pipeline activity, and new prospects/opportunities using pipe-line sales cycle management techniques.
* Oversee the ongoing record maintenance of full sales opportunities and activities in Nuance s forecasting/CRM system (Salesforce.com).
* Prepare and present frequent reports (weekly) to senior management on status, results, as well as progress and activities on projects, forecasts, and sales revenues.
* Manage and implement policies and procedures for their direct sales teams, and devise process improvements that result in enhancements to the sales process and/or increased sales.
* Travel less than 15%
Number of Years of Work Experience: 5 Years
Required Skills: Solution orientated sales framework, partner management, people skills.
Preferred Skills: Partner experience, success in related Partner Sales Role
Education: Bachelors or Graduate University degree in Business Administration is preferred; a degree in other related fields of study (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology, etc.) would also suffice.
Nuance offers a compelling and rewarding work environment. We offer market competitive salaries, bonus, equity, benefits, meaningful growth and development opportunities and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our continuing success.
Nuance Communication Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement is available here. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please call 781-565-5000 Human Resources Department and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
CONNECT WITH US!
Not ready to apply* Connect with us for general consideration.
Your application choice is:
Software Powered by iCIMS