Inside Sales Representative 3/21/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Inside Sales Representative
Become part of a team that thrives on excellence in a fast changing technology world. We are in-the-know individuals in an environment where exciting change is constant and thought-provoking. We see the infinite possibilities of new technology solutions that change the world for the better, and were proud to know our company is a part of it.
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
THE RIGHT FIT
SYNNEX is looking for a highly talented, results-driven individual and motivated individual with proven communication skills and a strong work ethic to work in a challenging, fast-paced, energetic environment with responsibilities that include cultivating and growing relationships with current accounts as well as re-establishing contacts and business with dormant accounts. After initial sales training, the Sales Representative is expected to handle a high volume of in-coming and out-going sales calls for multiples sales accounts in a sales territory.
SOME OF THE THINGS YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Enjoy Interacting with People All Day (by phone and by email)
* Are Successful at Building Relationships
* Love the Challenge of Building Sales within Accounts
* Like Working on a Team in a Corporate Environment
* Thrive in an Environment where Performance is Measured
* Have had Success at Sales
* Have a Four-Year College Degree (or equivalent experience)
* Love Technology (no need to be an expert techy)
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
This position has a base salary. Benefits include profit sharing (which is discretionary and not guaranteed), health insurance, 401k, FSA, STD & LTD, vacation benefits (accrued at 10 days a year to start), 10 paid holidays, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and tuition reimbursement.
EMPLOYEES ARE OUR GREATEST ASSET AND WE EMPOWER THEM TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN OUR BUSINESS. DIVERSITY AND INCLUSION MAKES US ALL BETTER. QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, DISABILITY OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS.
SYNNEX. BE A PART OF IT!
Note: The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees with this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
MUST HAVES FOR THE JOB:
* Develop and maintain vendor or customer relationships.
* Focus on developing and expanding new accounts.
* Maintain sales accounts and submit sales orders in an organized, efficient and effective manner.
* Perform a variety of sales duties, including but not limited to order entry, account research through SYNNEX system.
* Maintain required sales documentation.
* Work with multiple departments within SYNNEX (customer service, shipping, credit departments).
* Maintain current job and industry knowledge pertaining to assigned sales accounts.
* Continuously research new consumer trends.
* Support the customers day-to-day business as their primary supplier of hardware and software solutions.
* Promote and market cutting edge technology.
* Bachelors Degree and a minimum one year sales, preferably in an inside sales environment within technology.
* Demonstrated business communication skills, including but not limited to verbal and written communication skills, the ability to communicate effectively over the phone and interpersonal skills.
* Previous experience with original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and/or value added resellers (VARS) is highly desirable.
* Experience in computer peripherals sales, retail sales, telesales or similar industry experience is preferred.
US-001-Fremont (CA) Corporate (SNX001)
44201 Nobel Dr
44201 Nobel Dr