Inside Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 2/14/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONPOSITION: Inside Sales Representative
JOB ID: 10/09/17-02
# OF OPENINGS: 1
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Yarde Metals is a world-class metals service center with a reputation for delivering quality products the first time, on-time, every time. We are recognized as an Employer of Choice and employ the most experienced and talented associates in the metals industry.
IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO JOIN AN ORGANIZATION THAT OFFERS EXCELLENT BENEFITS, CAREER GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES AND A WORK ENVIRONMENT THAT VALUES ITS ASSOCIATES THEN YARDE METALS IS THE PLACE TO BE!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE TO JOIN OUR
GREENSBORO, NC SALES TEAM!
JOB SUMMARY/SCOPE OF POSITION:
An Inside Sales Representative is responsible for developing new customer accounts and servicing existing accounts by providing exceptional customer service while maximizing sales and profit goals.
* Successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals established by the department manager.
* Projecting a Can-Do attitude and consistently providing exceptional customer service.
* Building and maintaining positive customer relationships.
* Interpreting customer requirements and negotiating pricing, service and delivery.
* Communicating with account managers and product managers regarding account strategy, pricing and acquisition of new accounts.
* Expediting orders and responding to customer inquiries.
* Reviewing sales orders and reports to evaluate pricing and profits.
* Remaining current with product knowledge, pricing, services and market/industry trends.
* Traveling with account managers to visit customers.
* Assisting with training and providing guidance to less experienced sales associates.
* High school graduate or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
* Minimum one year of experience directly related to the duties of the position in metals or like industry.
* Working knowledge of the company s primary products, services and operations.
* Self-motivated with a strong desire to learn and succeed.
* Effective phone skills with strong command of the English language.
* Capable of building and developing strong business relationships.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Ability to negotiate, persuade and make sound business decisions.
* High level of attention to detail.
* Proficient using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel).
* Proven track record of developing and retaining a solid book of profitable of business.
EXPORT CONTROL COMPLIANCE & ITAR: Yarde Metals, Inc. works with technologies and materials subject to U.S. Government Export Control Laws and regulations. Upon hire, individuals must be available for work and in compliance with ITAR 22 CFR 120-130 as though fully set forth herein. Yarde Metals, Inc. reserves the right to inquire further on any matter bearing on the company s export compliance obligations.
OUR COMPANY OFFERS EXCELLENT BENEFITS.
CLICK HERE TO SEE WHAT WE OFFER!
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT YARDE METALS HISTORY AND WHAT WE DO*
YARDE METALS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
MINORITY/FEMALE/DISABLED/VETERANS. ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL RECEIVE CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, NATIONAL ORIGIN, DISABILITY, PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, OR ANY OTHER PROTECTED CLASS.