Inside Sales Representative I (AMSL2036) 9/16/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Organization Overview
Fortinet (NASDAQ: FTNT) protects the most valuable assets of some of the largest enterprise, service provider and government organizations across the globe. The company's fast, secure and global cyber security solutions provide broad, high-performance protection against dynamic security threats while simplifying the IT infrastructure. They are strengthened by the industry's highest level of threat research, intelligence and analytics. Unlike pure-play network security providers, Fortinet can solve organizations' most important security challenges, whether in networked, application or mobile environments - be it virtualized/cloud or physical. More than 310,000 customers worldwide, including some of the largest and most complex organizations, trust Fortinet to protect their brands. Learn more at http://www.fortinet.com, the Fortinet Blog http://blog.fortinet.com/ or FortiGuard Labs http://www.fortiguard.com/.
United States [US]
Inside Sales Representative I (AMSL2036)
Full Time Regular
The Inside Sales Representative is assigned to a specific geographic area in Latin America, in this case for Brazil. It s primary role is to follow up on brand new run rate opportunities. The primary focus is to generate pipeline and close run rate opportunities from new customers. Also, support and enable authorized and silver partners to promote their growth.
* Important driver for new run-rate transactional business within the territory
* Enable Authorized and Silver partners to generate pipeline and close deals.
* Follow up on Marketing leads sent by BDRs
* Create opportunities and follow up on them until close won Below 15K
* Forecasting and account/opportunity detail in Salesforce.com
* High-energy, motivated self-starter and team player
* Complete a weekly report with the activities done, including the weekly forecast and
commit. Update Salesforce.com for management visibility in territory pipeline.
* Weekly calls with Inside Sales Team and Weekly call with Territory Team.
Required Skills, Experience & Education
* Two years or more of sales experience in IT companies
* Experience with high-transaction sales (high volume deals)
* Graduate degree preferred
* Consistent achievement with a background in exceeding quota
* Knowledge in selling complex systems products
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills A MUST
* The candidate must be based in Miami (resident or US citizen) and has to be a trilingual
speaker (Portuguese, English and Spanish).
EEOC / AAP
Accommodation: If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact Fortinet, Inc at (408) 235-7700 of email@example.com for assistance.
EEO: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.