Inside Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 11/21/2017
Black Box Network Services
Maple Grove, MN
JOB DESCRIPTIONWelcome page
Log back in!
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
1 week ago
Category (Portal Searching)
The Inside Sales Representative is the catalyst behind Black Box s success as an organization. As a consultative sales professional, you are responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from prospects and current customers in a designated area or market. Inside Sales Representatives help solve the business needs of prospects and customers by aligning those needs and objectives with Black Box solution(s). You own all opportunities and customers and are responsible for coordinating resources and managing the sales campaign across the entire opportunity pipeline.
* Utilize telephone communications as the primary means of contacting customers, articulating solutions, developing and closing sales opportunities.
* Connect client s business objectives with Black Box offerings and solutions
* Provide expertise around particular areas of interest to discuss industry best practices and development of high level strategies
* Retain current customer base and expand footprint through cross/up sell opportunities
* Effectively sell a broad portfolio of products across a wide range of industries
* Assist the customer in maximizing the return of their investment with Black Box
* Establish yourself as a Trusted Advisor to the prospect or customer
* Partner with sales and additional pre-sales engagement members to align goals and ensure ongoing refinement
* Responsible for accurate and timely revenue forecasting and updates.
* Meeting or exceeding company standards for customer phone contact and documentation of customer interactions.
* Manage gross profit, margin and related sales objectives to ensure achievement of assigned quota and company objectives.
* Acquires and grows strong knowledge of products and services in assigned practice area.
* 4 year college degree or equivalent work experience in Business, Sales or Marketing
* 2-5 years successful track record in sales (technology, software, B2B or similar industries)
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
* Solution selling experience in the IT services is a plus
* Excellent objection handling and negotiating abilities
* Strong presentation skills.
* Polished professionalism with above average organizational, planning, communication, and problem solving skills.
* Ability to grasp technical terminology and concepts
* Solid computer skills including the use of MS Office suite and internet research methodology
Black Box is an equal opportunity employer. In accordance with Federal, State and Local laws, Black Box does not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status, and endorses those policies and practices which seek to recruit, hire, train and promote the most qualified persons into available jobs.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS