Install Coordinator 10/10/2017
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
SI0340: Install Coordinator
Stanley Access Technologies is recognized as an industry leader in the manufacturing, installation and servicing of automatic doors. Our growing product and service offerings have driven significant growth for our service business. Join our world class team of diligent problem solvers, innovators, fresh thinkers and communicators who excite and inspire others. We are looking for energetic, detail oriented leaders that focus on execution, meet commitments, break through turf issues, and have a passion to exceed customer expectations.
With over 150 years in business, Stanley is one of the world s most recognized and trusted brand names for tools, hardware, doors and home d cor products. In addition to joining a world class organization, as a member of the Stanley Team, you ll enjoy a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits and solid opportunities for growth.
Full time installation coordinator position responsible for management of all installation projects, act as project manager for installation jobs, order materials and supplies needed to install orders per customer s specifications, schedule installers and coordinate with customers as to job-site readiness, prepare forecast and participate in daily and weekly operational calls.
Manage all install projects and act as a Project Manager for installation jobs:
* Create job file from information provided through order entry.
* Make initial contact with customers and coordinate installation schedule of automatic doors.
* Work with the salesperson and customer when there are any special installation requirements.
* Schedule installation to meet the contractor s desired installation date.
* Keep up with changes in the job and schedule requested on-site meetings and walk-thrus.
* Perform pre-job on-site checks when necessary.
* Work with the salesperson to inform them of needed change orders if necessary.
* Order all necessary material for the installation in the appropriate time frame.
* Issue the STO or PO for the material needed for installation.
* Work with the Warehouse Manager on Class II and Class III material needed.
* Work with the factory with on any Class I material related issues.
* Work with the Warehouse Manager to make sure the material is received.
* Communicate any material related issues to the salesperson and work with them and the customer when necessary.
* Maintain the schedule and review it daily with the Warehouse Manager to insure jobs are pulled for the technicians as required.
* Schedule the installation technicians according to jobsite readiness.
* Coordinate any special timing requirement with the customer or any special needs such as pre-job, on-site safety meetings.
* Review the schedule as needed with the Construction Manager and the Salespeople.
* Obtain detailed information from the technicians when the job is not completed the same day on the progress of the job.
* Assure paperwork is properly filled out by technicians including the JCS, Door ID sheet and any special payment forms required.
* Verify that job is completed per company policy/Sarbanes Oxley
* Review inventory used with the technicians and make any adjustments necessary on the Sales Order in SAP.
* Enter the Door ID s into SAP with warranty and door location information. *
* Fax JCS to the corporate billing department and maintain the billing database. Be familiar with any special forms or needs of the customer/contractor and submit with JCS when necessary.
* When necessary, coordinate partial billings with the Construction Manager and submit partial billing approvals to the corporate billing department. Once approved, deliver partial billings to prepare them for billing and add to the billing database.
* Monitor the billing database to insure that all billings have cleared. * Send out material bill letters and follow up with customer.
* High School Diploma or Equivalent education required
* Undergraduate degree preferred or equivalent coordinator experience in a construction or industrial environment
* Prefer Bachelors Degree in Business Administration and/or Marketing
* Project Management or Finance Background Preferred
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Strong business acumen
* Excellent computer and communication skills, SAP Experience Preferred:
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Strong detail orientation a must
* Excellent Multi-tasking ability
* Clean Driving Record & Valid Driver's License.
* Flexible work schedule is a must with the ability to work nights and/or weekends as necessary.
Stanley Black & Decker is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran s status or any other protected characteristic..