This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 11/28/2017
Obsidian Solutions Group
Twentynine Palms, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONInteragency Coordinator
Primary Location: Twentynine Palms, CA, US
Must be a U.S citizen
Security Clearance: Secret
The Marine Corps Tactics and Operations Group (MCTOG) mission is to provide standardized advanced training and certification to Ground Combat Element (GCE) Operations Officers, Operations Chiefs, and select other GCE training specialists in GCE operations, combined arms planning and integration, and unit readiness planning at the company, battalion, and regiment levels to support GCE Training and Readiness (T&R) events.
The Interagency Coordinator will coordinate for Interagency SME support for specific exercise dates. Oversee stabilization training, mentoring of training audiences and role play execution. Participate in exercise development and design; provide exercise updates to part time Interagency SMEs prior to event.
* Provide feedback to exercise support leaders, role play actors, and engage in other interactive learning activities as required.
* Conduct monitoring and evaluation of unit exercise actions and SME support to ensure appropriate mentoring and quality assurance measures are taken for each event.
* Contributes to exercise orders, CONOPs, and operations process cycles across all six warfighter functions and social media.
Knowledge and Skills
* Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Knowledge of military operations and organizations to include military doctrine, tactics, and command relationships.
* Ability to research complex issues and develop comprehensive reports.
* Must demonstrate a good attitude and ability to work as a member of a team.
* Possess self-motivation and a high level of discretion to work effectively under a minimum level of supervision.
* Must be able to multi-task efficiently, work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects, and have a strong attention for detail.
Experience and Education
* Bachelor s degree required and 3 years experience in USG civilian agencies (e.g. DoS, USAID, DHS, U.S. Embassy country teams, DEA, FBI), Civil-Military Operations (CMO), or international organizations (e.g United Nations).
* Certified in District Stability Framework by USAID s office of Civil-Military Cooperation.
Physical Requirements and Work Environment
* Garrison work environment including but not limited to:
* occasional field/tactical environments
* occasional extended working hours will be required
* schedule: M-F 0700 to 1700
* May be required to travel OCONUS to conduct installation, training or maintenance.
* Domestic travel may be required for training and program coordination.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Obsidian Solutions Group (OSG) is a diversified consulting and technology company providing flexible and responsive solutions to federal, state, and local agencies and organizations. Our core domains are overseas and domestic mission support operations, collection/analysis/identification, and information technology. Obsidian Solutions Group is comprised of strategic and operational personnel who provide its clients deep domain expertise across a comprehensive spectrum of skill sets, allowing mission accomplishment and development of long-term capabilities.
Obsidian Solutions Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, any other non-merit factor, or any other characteristic protected by law.