Cushman & Wakefield, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARYResponsible to provide administrative and marketing assistance to members of the Leasing team.
* Assist in coordinating various activities for the Leasing Department to include; research and marketing projects
* Respond to requests for information and analysis to help coordinate client information
* Work with database software: REApplications and CRM on Demand
* Prepare and update various spreadsheets
* Conduct various research on properties and clients for all departments
* Type and design general correspondences, memos, proposals, agreements, charts, tables, graphs
* Proofread copy for spelling, grammar and layout, making appropriate changes; responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy
* Perform desktop publishing (charts, maps, aerials, etc.)
* Organize, update and maintain supply of marketing materials (brochures, flyers, floor plans) for exclusive building listings
* Create/produce marketing materials, flyers, corporate leasing proposals, email blasts, invitations, announcements, presentation boards, aerials, etc. (using corporate standard templates) using Microsoft Office or other graphic programs
* Apply corporate image to all material and keep consistent with look
* Create and execute ideas for broker and client gifts, promotional items, etc.
* Create/design/animate/produce presentations with PowerPoint for prospective clients using: market and property data, retouched photographic and drawing graphic images, Internet graphics, demographic and financial graphs, organizational charts, lease comps, stacking plans, maps, etc.
* Organize and assist with leasing special events, including broker parties, building events, closing dinners, etc.
* Assist Marketing Team with updating and maintaining all marketing templates maintained in a library of all standard documents
* Coordinate signage, CoStar and internal website for all listings
* Coordinate with Marketing Team on all leasing marketing and advertising materials to ensure company standards are consistent
* Coordinate marketing plans for listings which includes the development of collateral material for individual marketing campaigns
* Coordinate and assist with proposal responses
* Currently in pursuit of Bachelor's Degree
* Marketing experience preferred
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
* Detail oriented and thorough
* Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service
* Excellent interpersonal skills with high initiative, flexibility, and team approach to work
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Ability to quickly adapt and learn in a fast-paced environment
* Involves work of a general office nature; typically includes extended periods of sitting and/or operation of a computer for up to 8 hours a day
* May involve periods of standing, such as operating at a copier/fax/scanner
* Regularly required to talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to write and type
* Ability to speak clearly so others can understand you
* Ability to read and understand information and ideas presented orally and in writing
* Ability to communicate information and ideas in writing and orally so others will understand
* Regularly required to utilize vision abilities, allowing reading of printed material, graphics, and computer displays
Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmat ive Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status..