Intern - IT
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 2/13/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs a Ports America summer intern you have the opportunity to put your collegiate experiences and knowledge into action by working on high impact projects and within stellar divisions. Throughout your time you will be exposed to our operations; participate in informational sessions; collaborate with other interns and some of the best professionals in the industry. You will be introduced to tools and resources that will help you grow both professionally and personally. If you are excited about all of the above, then Ports America may be the right place for you!
Intern - IT
Location: Baltimore, MD
* Assist with annual PC/Laptop refresh
* Help expedite equipment deployment process
* Help with equipment receiving, inventory, module testing and documentation
* Gain knowledge on PC building and network device setup (especially in the wireless field)
* Learn how to address and resolve IT issues in real world situations
* Develop improved technical writing skills
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as needed to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
* Pursuing a Bachelors degree in Business, CIS, or IT from an accredited 4 year college/univeristy
* Experience with Windows 7&8
* Strong MS Office skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
* 3.0 GPA or greater preferred
* 2018 (Fall) and 2019 graduates only
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Proven leadership skills
* Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
* Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn
Ports America is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race; color; religion; national origin; sex (including pregnancy); sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; age; disability; genetic information; citizenship status; military service obligations or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled