Intern - Talent Management 10/12/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Here at Johns Manville, our team members are the key to our success! If you love working with people and are passionate about Human Capital, our Talent Acquisition team is hiring a summer 2018 intern in Denver, CO. This internship will manage significant projects from start to finish during the internship. Additional day-to-day responsibilities will be assigned to offer the best real world experience in a Talent Acquisition - Human Resources organization.
Project focus may vary, key projects may include:
* Develop and implement hiring process survey for hiring managers which will provide feedback on key aspects of their experience.
* Develop and implement survey for candidates who are not selected to identify areas of process improvement.
* Develop tools for internal candidates to help them prepare for interviewing internally.
* Develop JM employees networking tools to help identify future potential candidates.
* Conduct assessment of our career site to identify improvements.
* Branding job descriptions and postings to better align with the company culture and employment brand.
* Revamp our current new employee orientation program to offer new hires the best JM Experience.
* Analyze quality of hire and return on hiring investment (ROI).
* Pursuing a bachelor's degree or graduate degree in Human Resources or related field.
* Completed junior year of undergraduate course work and enrolled in classes for Fall 2018.
* Experience with MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
* Strong organizational skills.
* Ability to work independently and with teams.
* Ability to meet commitments and deadlines.
* Ability to communicate effectively with team members and management (written and verbal).
* GPA of at least 3.0 at an accredited college or university.
All intern(s) will be required to present a project summary covering applied learnings to JM leaders within the HR department prior to completion of the internship.