Internal Auditor - FT
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 12/16/2017
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONLocations US-CA-Carlsbad
Posted Date 2 months ago
# of Openings
Category (Portal Searching)
La Costa Resort and Spa
Nestled among the beautiful coastal foothills of Carlsbad, CA, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is honored as the #1 Wellness Spa by Spa magazine. Omni La Costa's acclaimed restaurants present an updated take on locally inspired cuisine and culinary delights. Steps from your door, world-class accommodations, championship golf and tennis, eight pools and more anxiously wait to welcome your arrival.
Omni La Costa associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Omni La Costa may be your perfect match.
Ensure the Hotel s success with internal audit success by providing timely and accurate measurement and reporting of compliance. Identify opportunities for changing processes and work to close gaps in audit performance.
* Review compliance in all areas of accounting.
* Regularly review standard operating procedures and daily practices in all areas of operations and ensure they are in compliance with internal audit requirements.
* Provide timely, accurate and measurable assessments of compliance.
* Make recommendations for changing processes and procedures to ensure audit success.
* Provide metrics for leaders to assess their areas.
* Help troubleshoot challenges with practices as they relate to the audit.
* Be an expert on the internal audit and answer questions from associates and leaders.
* Act as a liaison between accounting and the operation to ensure success.
* Bachelor s in Accounting/Finance.
* Prior accounting expedience required.
* Must possess communication and leadership skills suitable for effectively leading and giving direction to leaders on compliance matters.
* Must possess understanding of key concepts of Accounting including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Balance Sheets, Payroll, Cash and Income Audit.
* Strong detail orientation required..