Internal Product Strategy, Systems Project Leader
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 1/11/2018
Brown Brothers Harriman
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Summary:
The SYSTEMS PROJECT LEADER in Enterprise Functions will be responsible for Internal Product Strategy in line with Enterprise Functions strategic goals. S/he will manage teams of product analysts and drive product and tool strategy related to Service and Infrastructure Inventory Management. S/he will own numerous concurrent initiatives, analyzing current state and designing solutions to transform internal and external Enterprise Functions product and tool strategy.
* Set and implement strategy through communicating a strategic vision that leverages and builds BBH's strengths to deliver a competitive advantage
* Managerial functions such as performance review processes, career guidance, and mentoring
* Manage vendor engagements
* Understand and set project goals, workflows, complex business needs, gaps, and opportunities
* Develop clear, concise methodology documents, workflow analysis, data flow diagramming
* Ensure current and accurate documentation of the solution, including current and future state design documents, use cases, test cases
* Compose design documents, use cases, issue logs, project plans, status reports
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
* BA/BS degree, and/or equivalent work experience
* 8+ years related work experience
* Prior management experience required
* Experience applying project management principles, practices, tools and techniques, including business case development, ROI analysis, planning, scope and issues management, budgeting, and facilitation
* Creative and effective problem-solving and analytical skills
* Proactive and results-oriented
* Collaborative and objective approach to problem solving
* Ability to work in high energy and visible environments
* Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented environment
* Excellent written communication skills
* Ability to communicate effectively and with clarity, with ability to negotiate
* Consultative and advisory skills with ability to work and communicate professionally with internal and external clients
* Organizational skills and ability to multi-task
* Experience developing and delivering presentations
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.