Inventory Data Analyst 9/20/2017
Buffalo Grove, IL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB OVERVIEW:
The Inventory Analyst is responsible for the creation, generation, and analysis of database management system reports for various materials department and site personnel.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
* Create, analyze, and distribute various materials department reports, including but not limited to OIX, Projected Inventory, Forecast to Work Order Variance & NCM
* Evaluate data and work with materials department personnel to understand root cause of issues and recommend course(s) of action for improvements.
* Develop reporting methodologies that illustrate trends, issues, and areas where improvement may be needed.
* Analyze and understand the root causes of forecast deviations and provide summary & exception reports to site materials management personnel.
Additional Accountabilities & Job Functions:
* Assist in the effort to analyze inventory data and trends within JD Edwards and Warehouse Management Systems.
* Participates and, at times, leads site materials continuous improvement initiatives.
* Minimal travel may be required to meet the needs of the business (up to 25%)
* Additional duties as assigned by management
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
* A minimum of a(n) Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required for this position; a(n) CPIM certification is preferred
* Purchasing and/or master scheduling experience is a plus.
All offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a drug screen and upon completion of a confidentiality agreement.
Our Values and How We Lead behaviors guide our processes. Plexus does not make employment decisions based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and encourage all to apply today!
Globally, our policy is to recruit people from wide and diverse backgrounds. However, certain positions require access to controlled goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants for these positions may need to be U.S. Persons, which is generally defined as a U.S. citizen, permanent resident (green card holder), or individual granted political asylum.
Working At Plexus
Empowering People, Innovating Solutions, Achieving Excellence
Plexus is a global company that values your growth and development and knows that our success is the direct result of our empowered, hard-working and dedicated people. At Plexus you can push the boundaries of innovation and discover your highest potential. Whether you re an experienced professional or skilled manufacturer looking to expand and enhance your career, a recent graduate ready to make an impact or a student eager to gain hands on internship experience, you can make a difference with us.
At Plexus we provide opportunities for growth and development at every level and encourage all employees to be leaders. The foundation of our culture is built around Our Values and How We Lead behaviors exemplified by our Plexus People: Customer Focus, Relationships & Teamwork, Integrity, Open Communication, Excellence, Prioritize Our People, Solve Problems, Be Courageous, Be Strategic, and Innovate.
Our global operations allow us to attract people with broad and diverse backgrounds from all over the world. Discover why more than 14,000 dedicated individuals choose Plexus as the workplace of choice to grow their careers.