Investment Management Division - Private Wealth Management Sales - Administrative Assistant - Dallas 10/11/2017
The Goldman Sachs Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
We re a team of trusted advisors who provide innovative investment solutions to help our clients meet their financial goals. From private wealth to asset management, we work with specialists and groups from around the firm to help high-net-worth individuals and institutions across various industries navigate changing markets and make smart investments. We value self-starters with an entrepreneurial spirit, but still provide the support and resources to ensure your success.
In Private Wealth Management (PWM), we help our clients pursue their wealth management goals through careful advice, astute investment management and access to the capabilities and network of Goldman Sachs. We work closely with high-net-worth individuals, families and select foundations and endowments to develop wealth and investment management strategies. We then identify investment opportunities to help them reach their objectives. We complement these services with robust execution capabilities and attentive client service. Where appropriate, we introduce our clients to the broader network and resources of Goldman Sachs.
PWM is seeking to add a highly motivated Administrative Assistant that can support a large team. Previous experience in supporting a team and arranging complex travel itineraries is preferred as well as the ability to work well under pressure in a busy and dynamic environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Provides administrative support in a complex team environment
* Coordinates complex, senior-level internal conference calls
* Handles a high volume of phones calls and interacts with high level business leaders in a professional and effective manner
* Maintains complex and extremely detailed calendars and prioritizes meeting requests and related logistics
* Coordinates travel arrangements and processes team expense reports
* Coordinates with other administrative personnel in Mutual Fund Board of Trustee
* Ad Hoc Projects include logistical support of TPD Sales Meeting and Mutual Fund Board Meetings
* Maintains understanding of firm policies and handles certain issues independently
* Responsible for participation in general administrative duties (copying, scanning, archiving), ad-hoc projects, committees and or group events
* Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* High attention to detail
* Ability to maintain high standards despite pressing deadlines
* Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently
* Strong knowledge of general business, corporate and government cultures
* Ability to handle highly sensitive, confidential and non-routine information
* Self-starter with excellent anticipation skills; problem solving; follow up
* Demonstrated dependability and sense of urgency about getting results
* Demonstrates high degree of integrity and confidentiality
* Strong organizational skills
* Comfortable working with people at all organizational levels
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2017. All rights reserved
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.