This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2017
END DATE 11/23/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONCLEARANCE REQUIREMENT:
The candidate will also serve is the single point of contact for end users to receive support and maintenance within the organization's desktop computing environment. The candidate will need to work with an ITSM tool that will focus on ITIL Problem, Change, Incident, Asset, and Configuration Management.
Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 20000 and ISO 27001 requirements is a plus. The candidate will need to work with the Compliance and Quality team and other IT team members to maintain the certifications as the IT Manager on the certifications. The Candidate shall provide support services in maintaining end user technology tutorials and best practice documentation and technical writing for internal and external information security audits and compliance assessments relative to one or more compliance standard, security controls/requirements, etc.
* Network and system administration
* ITSM tools
* Database administration skills - SQL Server 2005/2008 - ability to create custom queries, work with stored procedures etc a plus
* Ability to troubleshoot systems and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational difficulties.
* User Support - Experience supporting End Users.
* ISO 20000, ISO 270001
* Technical writing
* Windows Server 2003 & 2008; MS SharepPoint and/or SQL experience a plus
* Knowledge of VoIP implementation and support
* Maintain network security through proper configuration of VPN and Firewalls
* Establishes networking environment - Maintain a thorough understanding of Local Area Networking.
* Maximizes network performance by monitoring performance; troubleshooting network problems and outages; scheduling upgrades; collaborating with network architects on network optimization.
* Secures network system by establishing and enforcing policies; defining and monitoring access.
* Administering Windows Server 2003/2008, IIS. Basic systems administration including user /ID setup, removal and maintenance across multiple applications
* Implement patches in accordance with the corporate patch management policies
* User Support - Investigate user problems, identify their source, determine possible solutions, test and implement solutions.
* Configure, support and perform routine maintenance of hardware and software for desktops (PC/MAC/Laptop).
* Ability to be able to express and document for all IT related tasks policies, procedures, SOP, change and risk is a requirement.
Education: Bachelors In Computer Science, Help Desk is a plus, Certifications,
Telesis maintains a policy of non-discrimination for all employees and applicants in every facet of the company s operations. In compliance with federal and state laws, Telesis hires, trains, and promotes all qualified employees without unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, disability, and any other legally protected status