IT Market Data Analyst (seeking exp in Exchange Audit Reporting)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/20/2017
END DATE 6/12/2018
Brown Brothers Harriman
New York, NY
The Market Data Analyst role is responsible for all aspects of the Market Data environment, including analyzing and maintaining Market Data services distributed to internal and external users across the firm.
Responsibilities include Market Data Procurement, Vendor and Contract Management, Data Analysis, Data Sourcing/Support, Cost Containment/Expense Management, and Change Management
* Build and maintain strong relations with Market Data vendors and business partners and develop an understanding of individual client needs and industry trends
* Manage contract renewals/negotiations, working directly with our business partners and end users on favorable terms and pricing
* Research comparative service offerings, coordinate new product offering and evaluations, and training opportunities for business partners
* Act as a primary contact for all Market Data activity/issues with respect to disaster recovery
* Inventory Management, Invoicing and Reporting, reconcile and process Market Data invoices for allocation and payment and distribute monthly reports to the business line management
* Entitlement Administrator for vendor and exchange reporting, including the management of on-site audits
* Manage, support, monitor, implement and maintain the day to day process for the request of any new or existing Market Data services and applications
* Keeping cost down to only necessary and intended expenses by reviewing usage, demand, service review and renegotiate fee reduction at time of contract renewals
* Knowledge of top Market Data vendors, ICE/IDC, Bloomberg, Thomson/Reuters is highly desirable
* Exchange audit/reporting experience is required
* Proven experience using Thomson Reuters Data Access Control System (DACS) is required
* Exceptional customer and business support skills, day-to-day support of market data services
* Strong project management experience
* Must be organized, detail oriented, responsive and able to adapt to a changing environment
* Strong MS Excel required (MS Access Highly Preferred)
* Leverage industry-wide best practices and emerging technologies/solutions to continuously enhance market data solutions
* Provide effective governance for Market Data requests and usage across the firm. Develop, manage, communicate and enforce policies and controls that ensure effective consumption and overall compliance with Market Data vendor agreements
* Ability to multi-task and prioritize efficiently
* Excellent communications skills both written and verbal
* BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
* Must be able to provide 24/7 support as needed
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, creed, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected status under federal, state or local law.