IT Project Support Intern
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2017
END DATE 2/17/2018
Ameren Services Company
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAmeren Services provides administrative support and services to Ameren Corporation and its operating companies, subsidiaries and affiliates. Nearly 1,400 employees serve the company with business planning, communications, diversity, financial support, human resources, information technology, legal counsel, safety and supply services.
Interns/Co-ops will participate in IT and Project-Related Activities. This will be a challenging position in the Transmission IT department working within the Project Management Office (PMO):
* IT Project Definition and Scoping
* Project Requirements Gathering
* Business Analysis
* Process Workflow Development
* Project Coordination
* Participation in and contribution to Project Portfolio Management initiatives
* Microsoft Application/SharePoint Support and Development
Interns/Co-ops will gain experience in various aspects of Portfolio and Project Management within a large corporation.
Must be a current student with at least 60 college credit hours completed. Student must be pursuing a Bachelors or Masters Degree in IT Management, Computer Science, Project Management, Finance, Business, an IT related field, or equivalent from an accredited college or university. A GPA of 3.0 or above is preferred.
* Good analytical and human relations skills.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Coursework in business and/or IT management is preferred
* Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
* Adaptable and flexible to change.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.