ITS / Traffic Signal Technician
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/11/2017
END DATE 5/16/2018
Arcadis U.S. Inc
Baton Rouge, LA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob description
The Infrastructure Business Line of Arcadis seeks an ITS / Traffic Signal Technician with a wide variety of experience to join the team in Baton Rouge, LA.
In this role you will assist our growing traffic engineering group on various projects in the Southeast.
Essential Job Functions include:
* Integration and maintenance of ITS and Traffic Signal Systems including CCTV systems, changeable message signs, travel time readers, and vehicle detection systems.
* Installation and maintenance of communications systems including fiber optic systems and wireless systems.
* Trouble-shoot ITS and Traffic Signal Equipment and prepare action plans to implement remedies for associated problems with equipment component failures.
* Knowledge of electrical and electronic systems.
* Minimum years of experience: 10+
* Technical experience with Traffic Signals, CCTVs, Ethernet Switches, Travel Time Readers, and wireless technologies.
* Construction experience CE&I
* Customer service experience.
* Good written and verbal communications skills.
* Willing to travel to assignments throughout the Southeast United States.
Required Driving StatementThis position requires a current valid driver s license and clean driving record.
Background/Drug Screen StatementArcadis conducts background checks on all final candidates for employment. Certain jobs will also require a clean driving record, education verification & certification verification.
Employer StatementWe are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Why Choose ArcadisArcadis is the leading global design and consulting firm for natural and built assets, and we invite you to join us in partnering with our clients to deliver truly exceptional and sustainable outcomes. Contribute to the world s most high-profile and transformative projects, from shopping centers in Shanghai and improved traffic flow in Atlanta to state-of-the-art rail systems in Doha, coastal defenses for Manhattan and cleaner air in Los Angeles.
Work alongside the industry s foremost thought leaders and accomplished professionals, generating effective, real-world results. We are Arcadis: 27,000 people in more than 70 countries, creating value by applying our collective wisdom to every challenge. Our culture is collaborative, we believe in diversity and the power of global teamwork, and we own the responsibility to sustain the Earth and its people in a safe and balanced way.
Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
About This Business LineTransportation, quite literally, makes the world go around. But rapidly increasing urbanization, shrinking budgets and sensitivity to the natural environment demand an innovative approach to advance the future of mobility in all its forms and functions. Join us in developing advanced infrastructure while helping our clients get the most from their existing assets through innovation and transformational thinking. Together, we will solve some of the world s most complex transportation and land development challenges. Help meet the demands of tomorrow today.