Janitorial Supervisor - Part Time
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 10/10/2017
END DATE 1/4/2018
JOB DESCRIPTIONC&W Services is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following position:
HANDS ON PART TIME SUPERVISOR
* Shift 5:15 pm to 9:45pm
* TJX East Campus; Framingham, MA 770 Cochituate Rd
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Punch in and report to Manager s office to discuss the events for the night. Support a group of cleaners to perform various tasks from, cardboard and trash removal, restroom cleaning and stocking, vacuuming and detail cleaning all areas. Responsible to inspect cleaning results of all areas and report back to Senior Supervisor/Ass. Manager before punching out for the day.
* Hands on nightly on detail cleaning of all areas of dusting and vacuuming.
* Support cardboard removal as needed
* Stocking of main janitorial closet
* Hazard observation on a nightly basis and report to supervisor
* Cover areas in event of absenteeism. Be prepare to clean restrooms, dusting and vacuuming.
* Must be aware of safety program and enforce it to prevent accidents.
* Must be knowledgeable of chemicals application and safety handling
* Report all disciplinary issues to Management.
* Must be knowledgeable on all aspects of carpet maintenance, vinyl flooring and general cleaning methods.
* Understand chemical handling and storage per SDS specifications.
* Read and speak English.
* Bilingual helpful but not necessary.
* Wear gloves at all times
* Wear Safety glasses at all times
* Perform hazardous observation / take 5 in preparation for any task
* Report safety concerns as necessary
* Place Wet floor sign when mopping
* Remove All Wet Sign when Floor is dry and safe for traffic.
* Make sure your closet is organized and all Sink fixture are closed.
* Perform one check-it a month.
A leader in facilities services with 65 years of experience. C&W Services is one of the largest facility services companies in the USA & Canada with a 65-year history of helping clients drive down operating expenses, increase facility efficiency and up-time, enable strategic business decisions and create positive experiences for the people who work, shop, learn, live and play in the facilities we maintain. We re building the best team in the industry our people are the heart and vitality of C&W Services. In joining C&W Services, you re joining a firm with a rich history, blue-chip client list, and the backing of sister company Cushman & Wakefield, one of the world s largest property advisory firms and the reason for our success is simple - talented people. Visit our website at https://cwservices.com.
Learn why C&W Services is an ideal place for veterans to continue their careers: https://cwservices.com/veterans/
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.