Senior DevOps Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/10/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAbout the team
We are seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer to join Endgame s highly agile and collaborative TechOps team. We re a fast-paced and driven team, managing and configuring thousands of pieces of physical and cloud infrastructure, and automating processes along the way to keep the bits moving while making the process better. We cover a lot of ground, with our hands in everything across the company, from data to ops. The action packed and dynamic environment requires the flexibility to work independently, take initiative to lead projects, while also collaborating with the team to expedite the creation and deployment of game-changing security products.
About the role
* Proactively identify build/release pipeline bottlenecks, diagnose and resolve build failures, and discover new efficiencies
* Implement analysis, data-flow, load tests, and visualization systems
* Contribute operational experience to and coordinate with engineering and QA
* Create and maintain software packaging, while working within build and continuous integration systems such as Git/Github or Jenkins/Hudson
* Deep dive into the data lake, integrating open source big data technologies to feed into our R&D and product deployments
* Strong understanding of CI/CD design and implementation
* Proficiency in coding, with a penchant for learning new languages and flexibility in (responsibly!) adopting new technologies
* Solid networking, UNIX, and Windows foundation
* A passion for automation and orchestration
* Experience with high availability SaaS environments
* Comfort with shifting priorities, a highly dynamic work environment, lending a helping hand to colleagues, and taking on new challenges with positivity and resourcefulness
Endgame is characterized by a high degree of autonomy and flexibility, intellectual engagement, and a competitive compensation structure that rewards performance. Endgame is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.