This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 10/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Business AnalystDescription:
-The Business Analyst (BA) shall contribute toand review product/program strategy with the client product owner to ensure abest value delivery effort for the Government
- The BA shall have relevant federal or industryexperience serving in a supporting role in planning the delivery of programlevel systems
- The BA shall be flexible in adapting to newprocesses and understanding not just the artifacts that need to be produced(e.g. Epics and User Stories and optionally Business or Essential Use cases)but a very strong understanding of the Agile methodology
- The BA is responsible for focusing on understandingthe problem and being the domain expert so that s/he can answer questions fromthe development team swiftly and decisively
- The BA will ensure the requirements meet thecurrent business needs and updating them if applicable
- The BA is responsible for looking atthe big picture (with fewer details) but also breaking it into smaller pieces,so that the development team can execute on it in two to three week intervals
- The BA has demonstrated experience increasingthe delivery of business value to the stakeholders of the IT project or productbeing developed
- Exposure to Agile Methodology
- Service as a Business Analyst for a minimum of 1year
- Exposure to BPM tools (Pega, Appian, etc.)Tagline:
TSymmetry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.Clearance Requirement:Location:Washington D.C., D.C, United StatesIndustry:Skills: