Director, Business Development, Product Engineering 8/25/2016
Hitachi Consulting Corporation US
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ABOUT HITACHI CONSULTING
As Hitachi, Ltd.'s (NYSE: HIT) global consulting company, with operations in the United States, Europe and Asia, Hitachi Consulting is a recognized leader in delivering proven business and IT strategies and solutions to Global 2000companies across many industries. With a balanced view of strategy, people, process and technology, we work with companies to understand their unique business needs, and to develop and implement practical business strategies and technology solutions. From business strategy development through application deployment, our consultants are committed to helping clients quickly realize measurable business value and achieve sustainable ROI.
Hitachi Consulting client base includes 25 percent of the Global 100 as well as many leading mid-market companies. We offer a client-focused, collaborative approach and transfer knowledge throughout each engagement.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
We are currently looking for a Product Engineering Services Director of Business Development (DBD) to join our team on or near the West Coast.
Our Product Engineering Services practice helps companies innovate, design, build and take to market software products, either as standalone software offerings or as bundled solutions with existing products. We are seeking top talent to support our growth and deliver outstanding results to our clients.
* Minimum of 5 years experience selling product development services
* Experience leading successful negotiation of $3-5m projects or outsourcing deals leveraging both on-shore and global delivery capabilities.
* Demonstrated experience with the entire Product Development Lifecycle
* Demonstrated experience selling and managing $3m engagements
* Demonstrated account management expertise
* Experience developing and managing marketing and lead generation campaigns that results in $1m in business
* Successful candidate will have exceeded annual sales targets in two of the last three years
* Excellent knowledge of product development services, global delivery and proven sales and negotiation skills
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent analytical & problem solving skills
* Demonstrated ability to collaborate in the sales process, work with multiple teams to develop solutions and lead complex sales cycles
Four-year or graduate degree and/or commensurate certifications
Regular and expeditious travel and occasionally overseas is required to meet client needs and timetables, however, it is based on program requirements.
LOCATION: On or near the West Coast
Hitachi Consulting offers excellent benefits and career growth to all employees!
What can Hitachi Consulting offer you?
Hitachi Consulting is about community and having fun at work. We compete with the tier one consulting firms while having a close-knit, team-oriented,growth-oriented culture. To preserve this unique culture our people actively participate in bi-monthly social events as well as local volunteering, and community event activities throughout the year. Hitachi consultants enjoy the growth that comes from keeping their skills on exciting projects within a wide range of industries.