Services Software Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAbout the team...
Develop unique operational capabilities as a Services Software Engineer for Endgame. Successful candidates will become a member of a like-minded research team. Members of this team are highly motivated, self-driven, and able to work well independently as well as within a team. No challenge is too great for them.
ABOUT THE ROLE...
* Extensive programming in C, Python, Ruby, and/or Java to build software products.
* A deep understanding of systems, networks and protocols.
* Comprehensive understanding of x86 as well as knowledge of ARM, MIPS, and other
* A collaborative approach to software development, a desire to share information and ideas and an ability to see the big picture
* Fluency in binary analysis tools (IDA Pro, WinDbg, Immunity Debugger)
* Cleared or eligible for TS/SCI clearance
* Monitoring and operations responsibility for an application with performance and reliability requirements
* Prior experience building applications on web APIs or working in startups
Endgame s security platform enables organizations to hunt for adversaries within their networks and secure their most valuable assets. Endgame is characterized by a high degree of autonomy, intellectual engagement, and collaboration. We work within a fast-paced, driven, and flexible work environment that allows for both professional growth, as well as unwinding through team events like weekend family brunches, happy hours, and outdoor activities. Endgame values engagement within the tech community. We provide opportunities for open source contributions, speaking at meetups or conferences, and participating in our technical blog.
Endgame is characterized by a high degree of autonomy and flexibility, intellectual engagement, and a competitive compensation structure that rewards performance. Endgame is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, ancestry, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.