Sr QA Automation Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY About the team...
Endgame is seeking a talented Senior QA Automation Engineer to design and build automated testing frameworks, customized to our unique security applications. You will be part of a team responsible for validating Endgame s software products, on web and our supported operating systems through exploratory, automated and white-box efforts. As part of the QA team, you will represent the customer perspective and drive product quality and testing efficiency. This position requires an individual who is a clear communicator, team-oriented, and a quick learner.
About the role...
* Develop and extend Endgames testing frameworks to test against the Endgame Platform and Sensors
* Test against large-scale data sets, particularly with respect to testing and data verification
* Design, develop, and deploy automated tests in a continuous build environment
* Go beyond testing web applications and can dig down into process handles and network connections
* Interact with product managers and our engineers, to clarify and break down user stories and bugs
* Digging into code to help identify the root cause of an issue and helping the engineering team develop a solution
* Command of a scripting language (Python, Ruby, etc.) and ability to write automated tests, scripts, and tools
* Thorough knowledge of Linux or Windows with strong knowledge of Bash or PowerShell scripting
* Experience with automated build / continuous-integration systems like Jenkins
* Familiarity with SQL, databases, and data-driven automated tests
* Comfortable with modern systems development life cycle including agile methodologies
* Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
* Interest in fast-paced rapidly evolving environment
* Excellent communication skills
Endgame is characterized by a high degree of autonomy and flexibility, intellectual engagement, and a competitive compensation structure that rewards performance. We do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion or sexual orientation.