This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Technology Leader in Mountain View is Seeking a Training Specialist
- Provide operational support-both tactical and strategic-for all training-related activities. Handle the many administrative, coordination and scheduling needs of this team.
- Conducts needs assessments/instructional analysis to ensure conformity with training objectives and develops training plans as needed.
- Research, collaborate, develop and deliver state-of-the-art technical training program.
- Coordinates related instructional document preparation.
- Assess training effectiveness to ensure incorporation of taught skills and techniques into employees work behavior.
- Conducts performance based measurement assessments (metrics) for objective evaluation of training programs.
- Generate training status reports (attendance, completion, certificates, etc.)
- Coordinate logistics for instructor-led class sessions (registration, materials, facilities, validate completion of prerequisites if needed, etc.)
- Authors and organizes supporting documentation for training programs and systems.
Top 3 daily responsibilities
- Data Management - Running reports and updating spreadsheet
- Notification and follow ups for training requirements
- Managing training materials and content
- Bachelors degree in Science or Engineering discipline.
- 3-4 years of work experience, preferably in a regulated industry, e.g. automotive, pharmaceutical, medical device, aerospace.
- 2 year minimum of experience in project coordination.
- 2+ years experience creating and delivering training to technical personnel.
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Working knowledge of electronic data and records management, particularly with demonstrable experience administering content management systems and/or LMS ( Manager is open to content management system utilized)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Customer focused, proactively finds ways to exceed customer needs
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.