Document Control Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Technology Leader in Mountain View is Seeking a Business Process Specialist
- Supports the distribution and maintenance of GxP documentation.
- Scans, verifies and archives documentation as needed.
- Recommends process improvements and proposes changes.
- Provides support with internal and regulatory audits/inspections as required.
- May participate in training users for electronic systems (as applicable).
- Understand and use document templates.
- Supports the maintenance of monthly document control metrics.
- Performs general word processing tasks and support. Checks format and conformance to document templates, verifies own work.
- Provides additional support and assistance on tasks and projects as directed by management
- Notifies manager of compliance questions and issues.
- Interface closely with Engineering and other cross functional departments and 3rd parties.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities
- Complete routine daily assignments using established procedures and work instructions consistently and accurately.
- Processing change orders in a timely, efficient and effective manner. This will include but is not limited to the following: reviewing change orders for completeness and accuracy, providing feedback to the initiator, performing data entry and notification of approved change orders and distribution of released documentation.
- Assist in the preparation and analysis of performance metrics for assigned work processes and procedures.
- 3 - 5 years hands on experience with document control, particularly in a medical device, pharmaceutical, or other regulatory environment.
- Working knowledge of QSR and ISO standards relating to document and data control. - Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong business and procedural writing and editing skills, and superior attention to detail.
- Great attention to detail and good organization skills as well as a high level of initiative and the ability to work with minimal supervision.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.