Dairy Zone Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/6/2016
* Achieve sales, marketing, profit and trade spend
operational objectives per the budget in assigned
territory for national branded and private label
* Project expected sales volume and profit for
existing and new products; monitor costs,
competition, supply, and demand; and complete other
required sales administrative functions effectively
and in a timely manner.
* Exceed sales financial objectives by forecasting
requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling
expenditures, and analyzing variances.
* Sustain rapport with the key accounts of a top 3
cheese manufacturing company by making periodic
visits, exploring specific needs, and anticipating
* Plan, schedule, communicate with, and make calls on
prospective customers within an assigned area of
* Prepare and complete action plans that identify
trends, determine system improvements, and implement
* Develop and present fact-based selling
* Collaborate with business development, customer
service, pricing and production planning associates.
* Values that align with the Saputo culture.
* Bachelor s degree (Business or related field
* Five or more years of direct sales experience in
consumer products (retail grocery), with exposure to
wholesaler/distributor sales models, and perishables
* Working knowledge of and established relationships
with key retailers/distributors within the region
(CA, WA, OR, ID, AZ)
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint), and possess the ability to develop
sales presentations with minimal outside help.
* Working knowledge of IRI or Nielsen syndicated data
including panel data.
* Ability to identify and implement consumer and/or
customer insights into presentations and strategies.
* Ability to develop and administer trade promotion
programs for individual customers.
* Some knowledge and experience related to Private
Label program development and management preferred.
* Travel required 6-8 nights a month.