Senior Marketing Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Senior Marketing SpecialistJob ID:
Senior Marketing Specialist Job Location:
UK - Berkshire - Winnersh Job Code:
SIS20162507-13179 Job Description:
Harris Geospatial Solutions (www.harrisgeospatial.com) is a technology company that helps governments and commercial organizations solve problems that relate to everything from environmental and natural resource management to global food production, national security, urbanization, and more. We are looking for an experienced marketing professional to fill a Senior Marketing Specialist position to join our in-house marketing team. The Senior Marketing Specialist will support strategic initiatives for our offices across Europe and will have the opportunity to plan and tactically implement marketing programs. This position will allow you to witness the direct impact of your work to the business' success. The Senior Marketing Specialist in Europe plays a crucial role in ensuring that Harris Geospatial Solutions' corporate objectives are effectively met in the regions across Europe. This person will report to the Marketing Communications Manager in the United States and will regularly interface with European country managers and the European marketing agency of record. This role will be asked to find marketing opportunities and tactically implement marketing programs designed to capture leads and drive awareness of Harris Geospatial Solutions' products and offerings in the European market. He or she will develop a cohesive marketing plan with goals and objectives to meet the strategic direction of the company. The qualified candidate must be detail oriented and able to work under deadline pressure. Travel within Europe and to the US is required up to 10% of the time. We would consider candidates who can work in our offices in France (Paris), Germany (Gilching), or Italy (Monza). Primary Duties and Responsibilities:* Work closely with the Marketing Communications Manager and European country managers to create yearly marketing plans
* Prepare targeted and compelling content to support marketing activities and lead generation campaigns for regions across Europe
* Report on the effectiveness of marketing activities and make suggestions for future strategies
* Identify and implement regional marketing opportunities such as tradeshows, webinars, advertising, and speaking opportunities
* Oversee the creation of high-quality marketing materials to support communications via website landing pages, email campaigns, newsletters, electronic and printed advertisements, paid search, social media, brochures, presentations, flyers, etc.
* Manage regional webpages in German, Italian, French, and English
* Manage European tradeshows
* Serve as the primary point of contact for European marketing vendors Qualifications:* Bachelor's degree in marketing, journalism, communications or equivalent experience
* 5-8 years of marketing experience in a business-to-business role
* Written and verbal fluency in English is required. Multi-lingual candidates with written and verbal skills in French, German, and/or Italian will be given preference
* Expert writing, editing, and grammar skills required. Written work requires minimal review by manager (writing exam will be required)
* Detail-oriented with strong project management skills Preferred Additional Skills:* Knowledge of software industry or geospatial field preferred
* Experience with marketing automation tools such as Eloqua, Marketo, and ClickDimensions is a plus By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Specialist Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location Germany, UK - ALL, France - ALL, Italy - ALL .