Manager, IT Administration NM TX AL
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE:
TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.Successful applicants may sit in any of the following locations (Menaul (Albuquerque), NM, Jefferson (Albuquerque),NM, Mission, TX & Birmingham, AL) Responsible for the management of large and complex projects and project teams made up of client and partner/alliance resources to deliver solutions and services to clients. Interacts closely with the client, partners and alliances to define the project parameters and to develop detailed project documentation outlining the project including Business Requirements, Project Plans, and Project Schedule. DesiredRequires excellent interpersonal skills.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Write business correspondence, reports and procedural documentation and present to Management.
- Knowledge of principles and processes involved in business and organizational planning, coordination, and execution.
- Requires BS in Computer Science, MIS, or other technical major or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- 3 years experience managing multi-application, tiered support.
- 3 years staff supervision.
- 3 years hands on desktop support experience.
- 3 years hands on desktop support experience. Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.Manages all aspects of large and complex projects throughout the infrastructure and software throughout the infrastructure and software development project lifecycles including project scope, schedule, resources, quality, costs and change.Translates project requirements into project objectives and tasks, managing task assignment to project resources and reporting on and managing project scope throughout the lifecycle.Develops detail project schedules, resource plans, status reports and contributes to the effectiveness of a team that integrates multiple functions/disciplines.Conducts project meetings, sets and manages client expectations by escalating issues and changes when appropriate.Interfaces with all areas affected by the project, including end user, services organizations, vendors and implementations partners.Ensure satisfactory transfer of custody and control of product upon completion (handoff) and close all project documentation and archive appropriate records.Creation and support of standards, processes and procedures necessary to produce the deliverables from the team.Confidently makes presentations to small to mid-size audiences.Act as liaison between all functional groups.Develop lessons learned documentation.Manages change board and remedy request.Report Project Status via T-Mobile defined Media.We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law. .