Sr Analyst, Quality
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile US, Inc. (NYSE:
TMUS) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Wash., T-Mobile US operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and MetroPCS. It currently serves approximately 58 million wireless subscribers and provides products and services through 70,000 points of distribution.DescriptionCreate analysis deliverable scope and methodology, deliver trends and recommendations to support enterprise goals. Secure relevant information, identify key issues and root cause relationships, and build business case and cost justification for changes in designated business areas. Establish deliverables needed to meet National Customer Satisfaction & Quality objectives, evaluate impact on other areas, and engage appropriate resources as necessary. Demonstrate strong integration of the T-Mobile Commitments and leadership behaviors. Initiates action and take direction on specific deliverables related to National Customer Satisfaction & Quality objectives, implement necessary changes, and accurately evaluate the impact on other areas. Work both independently and by leading others toward completion of deliverables. Enterprise Core CompetenciesRequires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.Minimum Required
- Knowledge of the Business:
In-depth knowledge of customer service quality processes and related programs. Understand the customer lifecycle. In-depth knowledge of assigned functional area. Knowledge of related cross functional business processes. Ability to Interview to understand business needs.
- Problem Solving:
Ability to gather and synthesize information. Expertise in structured problem solving and root cause analysis. Ability to think creatively and develop new solutions while working independently. Provide feedback and reporting on results for key indicators. Ability to independently draw conclusions to inform decision making. Analyze and recommend improvements based on key indicators
- Professional Communication:
Active listening skills. Strong presentation skills (facilitation and negotiation). Ability to tailor communication to different audiences. Ability to communicate professionally with executive management and diverse audiences. Ability to use discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality Give/Receive feedback in a constructive manner.
- Technical Skills:
Technical proficiency in functional systems and tools. Basic knowledge of data analytics:
inspecting, cleaning, transforming, and modeling data. High level of proficiency with information gathering/resourcefulness. Business Objects proficient user.Desired
- Experience with Business Objects, SQL, Remedy, TCS is preferred but not requiredEssential Functions
- Create analysis deliverable scope and methodology and provide analysis, trends and recommendations to support enterprise goals. Provide trending data to management and support teams as needed.
- Lead development and implementation of new departmental processes, programs and tools. Contribute to the development of new reporting. Maintain, enhance and provide results from existing reports in accordance with business needs.
- Actively develop and maintain working relationship and act as partner with key business owners
- Proactively identify opportunities to bridge gaps between current and desired state
- Participate in enterprise initiatives representing National Customer Service and Quality
- Peer to peer leadership for projects and deliverablesWe Take Equal Opportunity Seriously - By Choice T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law. .