Partner Sales Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe HP US Support Services team is searching for an energetic ROCKSTAR sales professional to drive channel partner sales. The Channel Partner Support Services Specialist Rockstar is a subject-matter expert focused on growing assigned channel partners services business. You will be the expert to partners for PC and print Care Packs, factory services and new/exciting services, pricing structures and partner program benefits.* Serves as the expert to the partner for complex information regarding product, services, and software transitions, promotions, and configurations.
* Trains, educates and updates partners on Support Services business.
* Promotes HP offerings to become a key part of the partner's business and solutions.
* Exceeds assigned quota.
* Develops and maintains partner plans to promote sales growth.
* Transactional selling working within, and influencing, a team of selling professionals.
* Creates, updates and manages HP funnel for deals with partners to help close opportunities.
* Establishes relationships with partners at all organizational levels including senior executives._Education and Experience Required:
* University or Bachelor's degree preferred.
* Typically 1-3 years of selling experience at end user account or partner level.
* Experienced in selling to partners in a complex environment.
* _Knowledge and Skills Required:
** Understanding of the IT industry, competing vendors, and the channel.
* Basic understanding of company's organization & operations, including key business rules, partner segmentation, key programs & initiatives.
* Basic understanding of a specific set of company's products, software, and services. Able to communicate the strengths of company's offerings, and overcome objections.
* Effectively sells HP offerings by building strategic relationships with partner decision makers; aligning partner and HP processes; and promoting HP programs and offerings.
* Develops account plans with partner to grow HP's size and share of the business.
* Partners effectively with others to ensure coordinated, efficient account management.
* Pipeline management experience.
* Ability to motivate partner's sales force.
* Coordinates and directs efforts across HP sales teams and across business groups teams members.*
* Partner Sales Representative
* Requisition ID: