Project Management 3
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONProject Management 3Job ID:
Harris is looking for anOperations Squadron (SOPs) Managerfor a position in Vandenberg AFB- CA. This position will Responsible for the overall management of contract related Performance Work Statement (PWS) tasks associated with the Remote Tracking Station(s) (RTS) at Diego Garcia, Guam, Hawaii, Vandenberg (EOSOF and VTS).Job Description:* Management of all operations and maintenance personnel assigned to the RTS(s)
* Responsible for all operations, maintenance, logistics, Local Area Network (LAN), Defense Satellite Communications System (DSCS), administration, communications, security and safety of all personnel assigned
* Responsible to the USAF 23 SOPS/CC and relative Detachment Commanders for all activities and mission support that occur at their respective station(s)
* Provide support and coordination between 23 SOPS/CC and other NSOM 23 SOPS sites
* Responsible for all assigned activities at the RTS(s) and will ensure that all personnel follow approved Air Force and management operational directives
* Performs interviews and hiring of relative personnel for open positions associated with their area of responsibility
* Ensures all personnel perform duties IAW all CAMMO OI, Ops, training and other documentation as developed.Qualifications:* Bachelor degree with at least 6 years of relevant experience
* 11+ years in increasing areas of responsibility within the AFSCN will be a suitable substitute for non-degreed candidates
* 5 years experience with remote satellite tracking stations and understand satellite command and control elements and functions
* Tracking station experience, AFSCN operations and maintenance certifications / qualifications, NASA, DOD, and/or commercial systems is requiredExperience:* Experience at AFSCN RTSs and/or previous AFSCN operations certifications and maintenance qualifications are highly desirable
* Experience at overseas locations is highly desirable
* Ideal candidate will have multiple years of experience at AFSCN RTS operations and maintenance, Chief of Operations and/or Chief of Support experienceThis position requires the candidate to already possess an active Top Secret security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship. By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Project Management Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - CA - Vandenberg AFB .