Electronics Technician II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONElectronics Technician IIJob ID:
Electronics Technician II Location:
Fort Huachuca, AZ Job Code:
CN20161508-13538 Harris Corporation is a leading technology innovator that creates mission-critical solutions that connect, inform and protect the world. The company's advanced technology provides information and insight to customers operating in demanding environments from ocean to orbit and everywhere in between. Harris has approximately $8 billion in annualized revenue and supports customers in 125 countries through four customer-focused business segments:
Communication Systems, Space and Intelligence Systems, Electronic Systems, and Critical Networks. Job Description:Harris Corporation currently has an opening for an Electronics Technician to join their team at their Fort Huachuca, Arizona location. The Electronics Technician II will be responsible for, but not limited to:* Determine work sequence and selection of tools and testing instruments, usually less complex than those used by an Electronics Technician III.
* Perform corrective and preventive maintenance on the aerostat radar payload, telemetry and control subsystems, tether subsystem, meteorological equipment, ground station electronic subsystems, communications subsystems, and site facility electronics as appropriate.
* Perform all aerostat electronic subsystem preflight and post-flight checks and inspections as required.
* Assist with the resupply and repair logistics activities for the aerostat electronics subsystems.
* Perform some activities in special man-lift vehicles.
* Perform routine clerical tasks such as posting and typing requisitions and performs other tasks associated with supply activities.
* Receive, store and issue equipment, material, supplies, or tools and compiles stock records in stockroom, warehouse, or storage yard.
* Count, sort, or weigh incoming articles to verify receipt of items on requisitions or invoices.
* Store articles according to identifying information.
* Fill orders or issues supplies from stock.
* Transport materials or supplies to other departments using hand or industrial equipment and vehicles.
* Perform all required storeroom activities for shipping and receiving including packing and crating services.
* Function as a key member of the flight crew for inflation, deflation, launch, recovery maintenance, and in-flight activities.
* Communicate fluently in English with peers, supervisors and customers.
* Use Personal computer, printer, and other general office equipment.
* Perform activities in a general office work environment when needed.
* Operate vehicles observing, state and federal guidelines, including proper driver license requirements.
* Perform other related duties and assignments as required. Qualifications:* HS Degree and at least 2 years of electronic maintenance and repair experience.
* Valid U.S. Driver's license required. Please be aware that many of our positions require a security clearance, or the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Systems Education High School (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - AZ - Ft. Huachuca .