Info Systems Security 2
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Info Systems Security 2Job ID:
Harris is looking for a Security Administrator for a position in Vandenberg AFB- CA. This is a temporary position and is responsible to performs monitoring, maintenance and systems administration on the OSR Systems, WANIUs, encryption devices and other systems associated with Air Force Satellite Control Network (AFSCN) Operational Control Node (OCN) at Vandenberg AFB, CO.* Administer Host Based Security System (HBSS) systems, Security Information & Event Manager (SIEM) systems, DoD Certification, Firewall and Access Control Lists (ACL)
* Audits AAA & ACS to include Failed Logins
* Coordinates efforts with customers,associate contractors and fellow NSOM program personnel to ensure highly successful operations, configuration, and verification of connectivity.
* Develops procedures to train personnel and perform complex operations.
* Accepts, develops and implements the more complex configuration changes associated with the OSR and related systems.
* Perform account management, systems and database administration, testing, PMIs and troubleshooting/fault repair
* Perform systems administration, database administration and master document upkeep, account management, software support and maintenance, outage documentation review, and repair of computer systems.* Provide on-call support for issues that occur after hours.
* Remove and replace server blades and NAS devices as needed.Qualifications:* Bachelor's degree or related field (or equivalent work experience) and 6+ years of experience is required
* Experience in MS Office applications(Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
* Experience with CiscoWorks, HP OpenView.
* Certification in compliance with DoDM 8570.1 as an Information Assurance Technician Level 2 or greater. Preferred Additional Skills:* Direct experience with Air Force Space Command and 50thSpace Wing is highly desirable.
* Direct experience with the Air Force Satellite Control Network's administration is highly desirable.
* Host Based Security System experience a plus.This position requires the candidate to be able to obtain a Secret security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance you need to be a U.S. Citizen and show proof of citizenship.By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Systems Administration Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Temporary Location USA - CA - Vandenberg AFB .