Lead Application Engineer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Lead Application EngineerJob ID:
Job Title - Lead Application Engineer Job Location - Riyadh, Saudi Arabia Job Code - CS20160804-10964 Harris Corporation is a leading technology innovator, solving our customers' toughest mission-critical challenges by providing solutions that connect, inform and protect. Harris supports customers in more than 125 countries and has approximately $8 billion in annual revenue. The company is organized into four business segments:
Communication Systems, Space and Intelligence Systems, Electronic Systems, and Critical Networks. Job Description:* Provides post sale technical support for Saudi Arabian Ministry of National Guard Communications Equipment. Including:* Communications operations support and advisement
* Installation supervision, technical support and training on Falcon II, Falcon III, SpearNet and SINCGARS equipment
* Technical liaison with in-country suppliers
* Network programming/reprogramming and design
* Support Level 3+ maintenance activities for FII, FIII, and SINCGARS
* Mentor and training other technicians in the facility, providing on the job training
* Supports integration and demonstration of up sell capabilities identified by Sales and PM Qualifications:* 5+ years experience with the programming (CPA, CMS), deployment and support of Harris tactical radios
* Experience with Level 3+ Maintenance
* Ability to understand IP schemes and program routers and switches
* 2+ years of international experience preferably in the Middle East Preferred Additional Skills:* Proficient in Arabic
* CCNA qualified or equivalent experience Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Technical Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - VA - ALL, USA - NY - ALL, USA - TX - ALL, Saudi Arabia - Riyadh .