This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONSystems AdministratorJob ID:
Harris Corporation is seeking a Systems Administrator to conduct level I through level III tier support for the Naval Research Laboratory customer in Washington, DC. Other duties include:* Installs, configures and troubleshoots Windows laptops, desktops, and servers
* Communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical
* Provide server troubleshooting, account creation, and account management in a Windows Server 20012/2012r2 environment
* Work in Windows Server 2012/2012r2, Windows 7, Windows 10, IIS, BES, Exchange2010, Mac OS X
* Maintain back-ups
* Deploy patches and run reports using V Center Protect (formerly known as SHAVLIK) Qualifications:* Bachelors degree (or the equivalent) with a minimum of 10 years of Systems Administration experience
* Must have 6-8 years' experience in the following areas:* Windows OS administration
* Active Directory administration
* Troubleshooting desktop environments and end-user support
* Windows MCSA Solutions associate (Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2008) and/or (Windows 10 and Windows 7)
* Minimum 4 years of experience implementing, configuring an infrastructure back-up strategy
* Minimum 2 years of experience with Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.8 Preferred Additional Skills:* Security+ Certification
* Excellent communication skills and customer service orientation
* Minimum 4 years of experience in working with DOD system hardening (STIGs, security policies, IAVA)
* Minimum 4 years of Blackberry Enterprise server administration
* Minimum 4 years of Microsoft Exchange administration (Exchange 2007 -2013) This position requires the candidate to already possess an active Secret security clearance and to maintain the clearance. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Systems Administration Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - Washington D.C. .