Project Management 2
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONProject Management 2Job ID:
Harris is looking for aSite Manager/SSI, Remote Tracking Stationfor a position inDiego Garcia Tracking Station. This position will be responsible for the overall management of contract related Performance Work Statement (PWS) tasks associated with the Remote Tracking Station (RTS) Job Description:* Management of all operations and maintenance personnel assigned to the RTS
* Responsible for all operations, maintenance, logistics,Local Area Network (LAN), GPS Monitor Station, AFWA Support, administration, communications, security and safety of all personnel assigned
* Responsible to the USAF Station Commander for all activities and mission support that occur at the station
* Provide support and coordination to the CAMMO 21 SOPS Squadron Manager
* Manage all Harris personnel to include time accounting, management assessments, training, etc.
* Responsible for all assigned activities at the RTS and will ensure that all personnel follow approved Air Force and management operational directives
* Responsible to ensure Configuration Management of all site equipment, hardware/software updates to include downloading of updates and notification of issues.
* Coordinate maintenance activities to include PDM, UDLM, EDLM or other sustainment activities. Qualifications:* Bachelor's degree or related field (or equivalent work experience) and 5+ years of experience is required.
* 8-15 years in increasing areas of responsibility withinthe AFSCN will be a suitable substitute for non-degreed candidates
* Site operations and maintenance qualified/certified
* 5 years experience with remote satellite tracking stations and understand satellite command and control elements and functions
* Tracking station experience, AFSCN operations and maintenance certifications / qualifications, NASA, DOD, and/or commercial systems is requiredPreferred Additional Skills:
:* Experience at AFSCN RTSs and/or previous AFSCN operations certifications and maintenance qualifications are highly desirable
* Experience at overseas locations is highly desirable
* Ideal candidate will have multiple years of experience at AFSCN RTS operations and maintenance, Chief of Operations and/or Chief of Support experience This position requires the candidate to already possess an active Secret security clearance. In order to obtain a clearance you need to be a US Citizen and show proof of citizenship. By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Project Management Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location UK - Chagos - Diego Garcia.