This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Systems AnalystJob ID:
Harris Corporation is seeking a Systems Analyst with Intelligence Community experience to fill demanding positions directly supporting senior policy makers and top level intelligence officials. The position is located in Washington, DC. Duties include:* Support to the President's Daily Briefing (PDB) staff.* Uses systems such as SQL-based or other relational databases to track, monitor, and analyze PDB metrics
* Runs regular reports and responding to ad hoc queries for quantitative reports and analysis
* Will respond to enterprise-wide issues and challenges facing the Intelligence Community
* Support surges in work, such as staging multiple events simultaneously at different locations
* Availability for meetings, consultations and any related tasking and deadlines
* Will produce deliverables in formats as required by DDII staff leadership; Formats may include standard Microsoft documents (Excel, Word, and Powerpoint), electronic/soft copy matrices and/or web-enabled formats
* Works independently, as well as in a team or collaborative environment
* Works with senior officials, to build and sustain professional networks in a diverse, fast-paced, multi-task environment
* Manages competing priorities
* Be adaptable and flexible to perform a range of tasks and work with many different offices and organizations across the ODNI and the Intelligence Community
* Be proactive in developing innovative ideas and in communicating them effectively to Government sponsors
* Will produce timely, logical and concise work products that require little or no editing Qualifications:* Bachelors Degree (or the equivalent) in a technical field with a minimum of 3 years related work experience
* Minimum of one (1+) year of experience the support cross-community initiatives within the IC
* Minimum of one (1+) year of experiencewith Microsoft Office products
* Knowledgeable with ODNI's emerging management process Preferred Additional Skills:* Demonstrated experience with managing/manipulating databases containing highly sensitive information
* Demonstrated experience responding to quick turnaround requests for metrics and other quantitative analysis
* Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills
* Strong communication, and organizational skills; proficient grammer skills This position requires the candidate to already possess an active TS/SCI Polygraph clearance and to maintain the clearance. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --Database Administration Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - Washington D.C. .