This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY * Key Responsibilities The role will report to the services WW Partner Leader, Personal Systems Services and will have the responsibility for building and growing the SI services business for DaaS (Devise-as-a Service). You will be responsible for defining the strategy, implementing a new go-to-market structure and building strong relationships with SI partners. You will work closely with our regional teams; product and services, along with pursuit, delivery, sales and marketing.Candidate Profile Services Sales Systems Integrator Sales Professional will:Define the global structure/strategy for DaaS Build partnerships with regional SI's and GTM strategies to grow services Develop and implement on a strategic plan for the DaaS business Collaborate with other go-to-market functions across the regions, including marketing, direct sales, internal partners etc Partner and collaborate with various groups within the business unit and the corporation to develop and implement plans for DaaS with SI's Perform to a high proficiency selling and working with SI's i.e., building pipeline, closing business Help train SI's on HP's DaaS, value and differentiation, competitive advantages* _Education and Experience Required:
** University or Bachelor's degree
* Directly related previous work experience.
* Demonstrated achievement of progressively higher quota, diversity of business customer, and higher level customer interface.
* Extensive selling experience within industry and on similar products.
* Typically 8-12 years of advanced sales experience.
* Project management skills required.
* 2-3 years of product sales in the desired specialty.* _Knowledge and Skills Required:
** Is considered an expert in knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings to be able to sell large solutions.
* Understands the industry and market segment in which key accounts are situated, and integrates this knowledge into consultative selling.
* Understands and applies program/project management methods and processes to define, plan, cost, resource, track and ensure successful pursuit.
* Understands the role of IT within area of specialization and how company's solutions differentially address specific vertical industry challenges as well as their cross-segment capabilities
* Account planning and accurate account revenue forecasting skills.
* Collaborates with management and sales teams in shared accounts to ensure seamless integration of specialist sales with other sales activities.
* Cultivates & maintains positive relationships with customers to ensure account retention & growth, and position company as the preferred vendor for meeting all business needs* Excellent project management skills.
* Establishes a professional working relationship, up to the executive level, with the client.
* Demonstrates leadership and initiative in successfully driving specialty sales in accounts - prospecting, negotiating and closing deals.
* Demonstrates high service or product knowledge and professionalism in researching and sharing service-related information with account teams and customers.
* Deep knowledge of products, solution or service offerings as well as competitor's offerings.
* Understands how to leverage company's portfolio and change the playing field on our competitors.
* Utilizes Siebel as an expert and accurately forecasts business.
* Understands and sells high value software solutions
* Understands selling of services sales.
* Leverages services as part of strategic product sales.
* Maintain expertise of industry trends, associated solutions, and key partner/ISV solutions.
* Maintains expertise on IT at all levels - new applications, maintenance, typical budgets of the CIO's, typical objectives, measures, metrics.*
* Sales Consultant
* United States
* Requisition ID:
* Other Locations:
* United States-California-Palo Alto, United States-Texas-Houston, United States-Idaho-Boise, United States-Georgia-Atlanta