Project Manager Education
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOFFICE LOCATIONHong KongHNG01WORK WITH USThe Nature Conservancy is the leading conservation organization working to make a positive impact around the world in 69 countries, all 50 United States, and your backyard. Founded in 1951, the mission of The Nature Conservancy is to conserve the lands and waters on which all life depends. Visit www.nature.org/about-us to learn more.The Nature Conservancy offers competitive compensation, 401k or savings-plan matching for eligible employees, excellent benefits, flexible work policies and a collaborative work environment. We also provide professional development opportunities and promote from within. As a result, you will find a culture that supports and inspires conservation achievement and personal development, both within the workplace and beyond.POSITION SUMMARYThe Project Manager - Education, Hong-Kong, is responsible for the development and implementation of the Hong Kong education program. This includes strategic planning, fundraising, communications, and event management for the school outreach, Nature Works HK leadership program, and student management. This role will build The Conservancy's reputation across all channels and touch-points.RESPONSIBILITIES AND SCOPE
* Organizes, manages and coordinates diverse projects and activities with many variables for Nature Works HK. This includes recruitment, program planning, management and execution of logistics and staff.
* Manages databases (students, teachers, schools), communications, and outreach efforts.
* Develops student ambassador and alumni strategy and communications.
* Manages fundraising through local foundations and government grants.
* Manages the marketing communications strategy and execution for Nature Works HK.
* Does not supervise any staff but will coordinate the work of peers on departmental project teams.May supervise volunteers, interns or temporary staff.
* Manages the budget and reporting for the program.
* Duties are performed under general supervision and established guidelines.
* Need to act independently on assigned tasks and projects.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
* Bachelor's degree in related field and 5 years related experience or equivalent combination.
* Experience managing client/customer relationships.
* Fundraising experience with local foundations or government grants would be an advantage.
* Experience proofreading documents.
* Experience organizing and coordinating projects and eventsHOW TO APPLYTo apply to position number 44618, submit resume (required) and cover letter separately using the upload buttons. All applications must be submitted in the system prior to 11:
59 p.m. Eastern Time on September 21, 2016.Click 'submit' to apply for the position or 'save for later' to create a draft application for future submission. Once submitted, applications cannot be revised or edited. Failure to complete required fields may result in your application being disqualified from consideration.If you experience technical issues, please refer to our applicant user guide or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
* The Nature Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
* Our commitment to diversity includes the recognition that our conservation mission is best advanced by the leadership and contributions of men and women of diverse backgrounds, beliefs and culture. Recruiting and mentoring staff to create an inclusive organization that reflects our global character is a priority and we encourage applicants from all cultures, races, colors, religions, sexes, national or regional origins, ages, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military, protected veteran status or other status protected by law.
* The successful applicant must meet the requirements of
* The Nature Conservancy's background screening process.
* Job Title:
* Project Manager - Education
* Hong Kong
* Job ID:
* Full/Part Time:
* Full-Time .