This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOFFICE LOCATIONHong KongHNG01WORK WITH USThe Nature Conservancy is the leading conservation organization working to make a positive impact around the world in 69 countries, all 50 United States, and your backyard. Founded in 1951, the mission of The Nature Conservancy is to conserve the lands and waters on which all life depends. Visit www.nature.org/about-us to learn more.The Nature Conservancy offers competitive compensation, 401k or savings-plan matching for eligible employees, excellent benefits, flexible work policies and a collaborative work environment. We also provide professional development opportunities and promote from within. As a result, you will find a culture that supports and inspires conservation achievement and personal development, both within the workplace and beyond.POSITION SUMMARYThe Digital Managerdevelops and implements activities in all digital channels, including the website, social media, email campaigns and other digital channels. Working under marketing and supporting membership for the Hong Kong Program, this position is responsible for driving web traffic through various marketing initiatives, and ensuring online engagement across channels. Directly responsible for projects and managing project budgets.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONSThe Digital Managerdrives the Conservancy's digital campaigns and is directly responsible for ensuring campaign goals are met, including modifying tactics and schedule mid-campaign when not on track to meet goals. Makes and implements recommendations to ensure success.This position manages and implements projects/initiatives and manages project resources proactively. Works within the framework of positioning, platform and voice of the organization's and marketing objectives to meet stakeholders' needs. Works closely with various constituents such as department staff, field offices, program consultants and vendors to manage all phases of projects. Oversees budgets to minimize expenses, and meet quality control standards. Uses software systems to track and analyze program results, report findings, and works with senior marketing manager to implement strategic recommendations.Creates necessary project plans and set timelines to kick-off, implement, deploy, build and launch toolsets, web content and digital strategies. Works to implement email strategies and grow social media fans and followers. Manages online campaigns and promotions as needed including media planning, execution, reporting and analysis.RESPONSIBILITIES AND SCOPE
* Develop and implement innovative digital marketing strategies through online channels, including websites, social media, mobile, interactive platforms and search engine marketing etc.
* Plan and carry out the marketing campaigns on social media platform to strengthen the corporate image and enhance brand awareness
* Formulate content strategy and manage the content update of digital channels such as website, facebook and google adwords
* Develop of content and promotion to enable donations including but not limited to fundraising campaigns i.e. Yunnan Golden Monkey
* Provide reporting on analyses and evaluation of online user behaviors and web traffic to improve the performance of all online campaigns and make recommendations if necessary
* Overall analytics and reporting conversion from e-supporters to donors and funnel to donations
* Work closely with internal marketing, membership, program and philanthropy team to ensure a perfect alignment with their campaigns
* Manage marketing budgets, reports and analysis
* Collaborate projects with other department staff, field offices, program consultants and vendors.
* Works within a budget to deliver the targeted e-supporters/donation/fundraising goals.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
* Bachelor's degree with substantial experience (minimum 4-5 years) in running and developing marketing initiatives in the online world
* Proven track record in creating and delivering successful and cost-effective marketing campaigns (most immediately but not limited to digital marketing channels, e.g. SEM, social media, email, viral), that lead to successful growth of e-supporters and online donations and notable increases in inbound traffic and unique users
* Excellent analytical and reporting skills
* Understanding of SEO and SEM and how to set up sites and campaigns to ensure they are optimised for search engines
* Understanding of excellent social media practice
* Ability to update web content changes and adding tracking links, photos, videos, etc.
* Ability to set and manage budgets
* Practical knowledge of current and evolving trends in online promotion and engagement across the globe
* Excellent communication and presentation skillsHOW TO APPLYTo apply to position number 44619, submit resume (required) and cover letter separately using the upload buttons. All applications must be submitted in the system prior to 11:
59 p.m. Eastern Time on September 21, 2016.Click 'submit' to apply for the position or 'save for later' to create a draft application for future submission. Once submitted, applications cannot be revised or edited. Failure to complete required fields may result in your application being disqualified from consideration.If you experience technical issues, please refer to our applicant user guide or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
* The Nature Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
* Our commitment to diversity includes the recognition that our conservation mission is best advanced by the leadership and contributions of men and women of diverse backgrounds, beliefs and culture. Recruiting and mentoring staff to create an inclusive organization that reflects our global character is a priority and we encourage applicants from all cultures, races, colors, religions, sexes, national or regional origins, ages, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military, protected veteran status or other status protected by law.
* The successful applicant must meet the requirements of
* The Nature Conservancy's background screening process.
* Job Title:
* Digital Manager
* Hong Kong
* Job ID:
* Full/Part Time:
* Full-Time .