Sr. Geospatial Analyst
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Sr. Geospatial AnalystJob ID:
Sr. Geospatial Analyst Job Location:
St. Louis, Missouri Requisition ID:
SIS20161608-13585 Job Description:
The successful candidate will be a member of an integrated government-contractor team providing direct support to U.S. National Security objectives. As a geospatial analyst, the successful candidate will:* Provide geospatial analysis support services, software support services, and computer programming support services to a geospatial standards development team.
* Serve as a subject matter expert on data standards, data modeling and schema development. Collaborate with national partners in interpreting extraction guidance, feature requirements, and metadata concepts. Requirements:* Master degreewith 8+ years of geospatial analysis experienceorBachelor degreewith 10+ years of geospatial analysis experienceorAssociate degree/2 years of post-education with geospatial analysis experience* Active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance Preferred Additional Skills:* Knowledge of ISO 19115 Geographic Information Metadata and ISO 19139 XML Schema Implementation
* Experience with data standards and related data modeling, and schema development
* Knowledge of standard geospatial analysis software suites, including, but not limited to:
ERDAS IMAGINE, ArcMap, ArcView, FalconView and SOCET SET
* Knowledge of GIS applications such as ArcGIS, ArcView, ArcExplorer, Google Earth, and Microsoft Virtual Earth
* Knowledge of digital data formats such as vector data, shapefiles, geospatial databases, GML, and XML
* Knowledge of the Intelink database
* Understanding of CIB1, TLM, DTED, SRTM, NTM, DNC, and DVOF
* Ability to prepare comprehensive technical reports
* Ability to collaborate across the customer's Directorates and the large GIS community to garner and apply industry best practices for developing standards and processes
* Proficiency with XML, XSD, and XSL
* Proficiency with writing scripts
* Proficiency with GAIT and ArcGIS Defense Solutions
* Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
* Good oral and written communication skills
* Experience with developing standards-related training materials and providing meeting coordination and support
* Experience with NGA hard copy production to include TLMs, MDGs and JOGs
* Training or experience in FMV or Imagery applications and technology Please be aware this position requires a TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise Engineering Education Associate (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - MO - St. Louis .