This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Geospatial AnalystJob ID:
Geospatial Analyst Requisition ID:
SIS20161608-13583 Job Location:
St. Louis, Missouri Job Description:
Work within a team environment to execute geospatial data work packages from project setup, database creation, data manipulation, peer review, to finishing and project delivery. The successful candidate will be expected to:* Demonstrate mastery of established GIS production processes, software, and productivity tools on a daily basis, this will include:* Manage work packages and provide interface to project management
* Perform in process peer reviews
* Make recommendations for process improvements Qualifications:* Bachelor degree with 0-2 years of experience with:* DoD geospatial data manipulation
* ESRI ArcGIS10 including extensions
* Personal Geodatabases Preferred Additional Skills:* Working knowledge of other geospatial software tools (e.g., ArcSDE, GAIT, Stereo Analyst, SOCET Set, MS Office Suite, etc.)
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a U.S. security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law. Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise Engineering Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - MO - St. Louis .